- Very Comfortable Bed (you can just ask our guests!)
- Fully-stocked modern Kitchen
- 2 Satellite TV's with DVD and large collection of movies (including movies filmed on Kauai and "Gilligan's Island")
- WiFi Internet Access
- Stereo with many Hawaiian Music CD's
- Beach Equipment, Chairs, Boogie Boards, Fins, Masks, Snorkels
- Outdoor Lanai with Gas BBQ Patio Table
- Refreshing Outdoor Hawaiian Shower
- Ceiling Fans and Jalousie Windows for ventilation
- All Linens and Towels Provided
- Local and Long Distance Telephone with Answering Machine
- Small Library of Books
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hawaiian Decor with a touch of "Gilligan"
Comments from Recent Guests:
"A treasure! Thank you for your lovely accommodation. We had a wonderful time and relaxing stay at your cottage. It was just the spot we were looking for and we took full advantage of the location. You have a lovely home there--the cottage is in its own bit of paradise. Kauai is certainly our favorite island."
~Kevin and Jennifer S., Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
"I have rented cottages around the world and this is one of the nicest. We were more than satisfied. The remote location of the cottage was well-suited for us. It is a perfect location if you intend to explore the entire island."
~Aajonus V., Malibu, CA
"Our stay in this bit of paradise was all that we could have wished. And just as our kids discovered, a wonderful place to spend our anniversary--even for us 70+ers"
~Phill and Jo S., Vista, CA
"Your place is great, Tony. Both Mary and I admired the tasteful decoration and the practical layout. We have already recommended the cottage to people even though we secretly want it to be our romantic 'secret place'."
~Bill and Mary T., Seattle, WA
"We truly enjoyed our time in this secluded little piece of Heaven. The proximity to the beauty this island has to offer, and being able to come home at the end of a day of adventuring made this a memorable vacation."
~Michael and Amanda S., Chicago, IL
"What a wonderful place you have here in Kauai! Thank you for allowing us to share in your paradise. You have done a great job of remodeling and we loved everything!"
~Steve and Helen L., Ripon, CA
We want to express our delight in Gilligan's Beach Cottage--it was far better than we ever could have dreamed of. It certainly was a special place with the quietness and privacy. The chorus of birds in the morning was such a wonderful way to awaken. It was a most wonderful week, and we thank you again and again."
~Dennis and Mary Ellen M., Corvallis, OR
"Very beautiful cottage and beach--enjoyed our stay very much!"
~Eugene and Katie N., Lind, WA
The Aloha spirit is alive and well at Gilligan's Beach Cottage! Mahalo!"
~Tom G., Bozeman, MT